Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Look at the stars, how they shine for you?

Monday. The first night in the new place was good. Sleep was average, not crap, not great. The trip to work took 10 minutes! I love that! No more sitting in traffic for half an hour in the morning! Work was ok, I just cracked on with it, and eventually left at 6 after making an hour up for my day off on Thursday.

I went to Asda (again!) and bought Eternal sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Awesome film, but it's a bout a relationship split so I haven't watched it yet. Might give it a week!! Please, go see this film. It is brilliant and I would love to talk to someone else about it!! No one I know has seen it, except my little bro, Josh! He loved it too. Got a bin and a few bits and bobs for the flat, and went home. Nora made me laugh when I got in, as she was so excited by this reality TV programme with Donald Trump!! She had to fly to Corfu tonight so again it was me and James. James didn't finish till late so for the first time, I was in the new flat on my own. I kept busy and set up the TV,DVD,video systems in the lounge and cleared the final boxes from my room. It looks good, as soon as it is finished I will get some photo's on. Just chilled in the night, as I am still really tired at present. Need to re-align my body clock!!!!!

Tuesday. Bad day. Really down in the morning but only when I got to work. I really struggled and for no apparent reason. She text me again, which really got to me this time and I had to let rip when I got on the phone with her. After, she didn't have any common courtesy to respond to the note I left in the house the other day. I was angry wither, because she expected an immediate reponse to sorting out the final bills when she hasn't even got them at the mo! She said that she didn't care anymore because she didn't have to, and I said that she hadn't cared for a while and had just used me. I have finally reached a point when I don't ever want to speak to her again, and a lot of people told me this from the start, and they don't want to speak to her either. Can't wait to sort the final bills, and severe all ties with her.

Tuesday evening and it should of been the cinema club, but it didn't happen. So, I stayed at home with James again and a few of his mates came round which was cool. Had a good laugh and went to bed really early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home