Monday, September 27, 2004

He carries a Big Stick, A Ball and Chain too

Firstly, on a sad note Wrestling fans around the world unite for Ray Traylor a.k.a the Big boss man has passed away. Constantly given people a 'Hard time', and laying some night stick action down on some of the best WWF/WWE wrestlers of all time. I'll always remember Big Boss Man for one of the funniest segments I had ever seen. Big Show's at a fake funeral for his dad and Boss man turns up in a Hurst and tows the coffin down the street with Big Show hanging on for dear life!! Also, the Kennel from Hell match (what were they thinking?), and one of the cheesiest theme tunes ever. Respect to Boss man.

So, what have I done today? Applied for a position back on SLT. Better than where I am, and more money so it's a step in right direction. Work was average today, not good, not awful. Although, I did manage to laugh out loud and nearly spit drink everywhere, when one of the lads on my team said 'I've got an application for Ross Kemp, wasn't he in Spandau Ballet?' I giggled at the stupidity but then someone else said yes! I just creased up and managed to tell them that Ross Kemp was actually Grant Mitchell! Class! Had a few tough spots today where my brain just didn't want to think about work, but the last 3 weeks. Not good when your trying your hardest to stay in a positive frame of mind.

When I arrived in work, I immediately took abuse for the Wolves result but did get a programme of the game from Nia (Big thanks, really appreciated that). This cheered me up until people started too notice my now purple eye! Katie had also bought me a present, but I didn't have a clue what it was. It turned out that a while back we had been talking about kids programmes and how much we both liked Bertha as a kid. Well, she'd only ordered a DVD from Play.com! I laughed and have watched one episode this evening. Surreal!!

Left work and pottered around Asda before getting back and talking to Owain. (Cheers Mr Lewis, had a great chat mate, helped me loads, looking forward to seeing you soon buddy). And not much else, didn't get anything planned for this evening and its really weird being on my own!
Busy for the rest of the week though, I shall take this chance to try to chill out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home