Thursday, September 23, 2004

Damage Limitation

Yesterday, was another good and bad day. Andrea phoned me in the morning in work and I had to ring her back to give her some details about the landlord and explain the bill situation. The TV license people got right on my tits, but the others were simple enough. Speaking to Andrea didn't sit well with my stomach and that awful tense feeling came back for a hour or two, but after that I was ok again. Obviously, I still have things to sort out with Andrea but it doesn't make it any easier. Work was alright and went fairly quickly.

After work, I took my Nan shopping as my grampy is still recovering from his heart bypass op. Respect to the man though, cos he came out of hospital in less than week. I picked Nan up and the traffic was awful so we made back to Asda after bout half an hour. She got her bits and bobs and insisted on paying for mine because I'd taken her. Don't you just love Nan's! Went straight home after but it was already 7 and I was shattered. I then rang James and he said that I had to go to his cos he was cooking me food. Well, I couldn't really refuse an offer like that, could I?!!!

Nora cooked an awesome Thai curry and we chatted bout the new place, which just made me feel even more comfortable moving in with two of best friends. They've been great the last 3 weeks, and I am really excited for October 2nd. Got home bout 10 and tried to chill out before going bed and sleeping. Thank god the bad dreams have nearly gone!!

Today, work was really slow and I couldn't wait to leave. The boys have taken me under their wing and MADE me to go town tonight. The first time I will of been out drinking on a school night for a very long time!! Perry was great this morning and really cheered me up when I felt a little low. Matty J made the arrangements and it fitted in well, cos I can give him a lift to work tomorrow as I'm sleeping over. No doubt work will be tough tomorrow, hungover but it's only 9 till 2.45 so ca la vie! I hope I have a good night tonight, I'm sure I will, but I think I'll air on the side of caution on the booze front!! So, time to put on some tunes and get ready for another step up the ladder to moving on.

On a lighter note, I would like to send thanks out to The Thrills whose song what ever happened to Corey Haim?, milled around my head all day! Mental note to self - DO NOT listen to that song again before work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home