Thursday, September 30, 2004

Ups, Downs, Right, Left, Spectacle, Testicle, Wallet and Watch

Tuesday nights sleep wasn't great and I woke up with a fright on Wednesday morning, even though I didn't have to go to work. I was off to Bath for the day, so after being on hold for an eternity with NTL, and then the water board, my mum arrived and off we went.

The traffic and weather weren't kind and I was feeling really tense. But, I did manage to enjoy myself in the end, me mum managed to come out with some pearls of wisdom and made me purchase a new outfit! So, I went mad and spent quite a bit of cash. Bought a new jacket which is well smart, jumper and trousers. Also, bought my mum lunch as it was her birthday and she has helped me quite a lot in the last few weeks. Bath was good, but the memories were there and at some points it was tough. But, I'm glad I've been there again already or I may never of gone back again, which would of been quite sad.

On the way home, I was shattered and fell asleep for a while, and I wished I fallen asleep all the way because as I was getting dropped off by my mum, I saw Andrea. Not too speak to, but just to see in passing, and my stomach lurched towards the floor!!! I wasn't good after that, but couldn't put my finger on why. My mum left and I went on the net, and tried to find some information about getting a film script commissioned. I found a few addresses, and even an email address, which said they'd be happy to review scripts and give feedback, but only if laid out properly. This could prove to be a struggle, as I haven't formatted any of the script yet, and now that I have it is taking ages. It's not great fun, but the net stated that if it doesn't look right it'll go straight in the bin.

James came and picked me up then and we went to the Maltesers for a few sociables and a look at Chelsea's European progress. It was a good evening, good chat and actually had me in a relaxed state of mine. Afterwards, I got some food and went home. I tried to format some of the script, but ran out of motivation fairly quickly and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home