Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Garlic Bread................Garlic.................Bread

I cannot believe that is already Wednesday this week! It has flown by and the majority of it has again been excellent, if a little tiring. I suppose that'll I'll just pick up from where I left off!

Sunday evening - I picked josh up from Crane's and we made our way up to Rhoose. Cooked some grub and generally just arsed around. Hannah came over again and we watched Dirty Dancing. Had a good laugh, she's a nice girl. After Hannah left me and Josh had a bit of an episode with the airing cupboard door. Now, it's past ten o'clock at night and our work gear and school uniform and drying the airing cupboard. The trouble is the lock has gone on the door and the door will now not open. When you used the handle, the bolt just sat there and didn't move. Josh knew what to do though as it had happened before. Just yank it as hard as you could. Well, that didn't work and half an hour later, we were both knackered and had cuts all over our hands. Time was getting on and the door still wouldn't open. Ok, we thought, why don't we just take the handle off. Out came the mini tool kit and the handle was screwed off, but it didn't make a difference as the door still wouldn't open. Ten minutes more of yanking and that was it, the hinges were coming off. We found a metal kebab skewer and pulled out the hinges and luckily the door came off. Hope your laughing cos at this point I was well pissed off!!! We got the door back on and wedged a book in it, so that it wouldn't shut. We retreated downstairs for a cup of tea and a box of mc mini's from our previous tea time trip to Mcdonalds. Watched a bit of Red Dwarf and then went to bed.

Monday - I got up at 6.40. AHHHHHHHHHH!! That really hurt!!! Everything was going fine, until I couldn't fine my wallet.Searching the house and the car and it was still no where to be seen. I must of left it in Mcdonalds, so I tried ringing them but couldn't get an answer. Panic!!
Finally found it, wedged under the passenger seat of the car! How it got they I have no idea. So, I ended up getting work bout 10 minutes late, but the computer systems were down so it was alright. Work was alright and I had two hour long meetings in the afternoon, so it flew by. I was actually stuck in work till bout quarter past four, so I guess I paid back the time!!

Josh had ski-ing after school, so I stayed at the flat in Roath till 7.30. During this time, I completed a four mile run. This was the longest I'd run for continuously for a very long time, and when I was approaching the end of my second lap around Roath park, I felt so good that I thought about going around again, but I bottled it as I didn't know how I'd feel the next day!! I went and picked up Josh and his mate, and made our way back to Rhoose. Had to pop off in Tesco's to get some tea, and Josh bought Peter Kay live at the top of Blackpool tower. Funny as hell! It was so good, we ended up watching twice. Going through a bit of a Peter Kay phase at the mo. He came out with some classics on this DVD and if you ain't seen it, do!

Tuesday - This time I made sure I was in work on time, but it was a pretty shit day. And that's enough said on the matter. Was very glad when I finished at 4, made a dash back to the flat and then went to Llanwit major to pick Josh up from his basketball game. We took the dog for a walk and rented out Elf with Will Farrell. Thought it was alright but not as good as everyone had said. Yes, it was funny but it was kids stuff really. Has a marathon session on the PS2 and went to bed.

Wednesday - DAY OFF! Josh had a day off school so I had booked it off work too. Got up late and had a bit of a tidy up before nipping into Barry to sort some logistics out for mother goose. Got my hair cut and the Demon Barbers and dropped Josh to Llanwit again as he had another Basketball game. In Barry, the Peter Kay phase continued as the Phoenix nights boxset was priced up wrong in WH Smith so I took advantage and got it ridiculously cheap!!! Now, I'm in Roath again waiting for Grizzly to arrive for a big night out in Cardiff. Student night, day off tomorrow, could get messy!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home