Monday, November 15, 2004

Unplanned nights out!

Thursday was a very good day!! My first full day in work since monday but i actually had a good laugh! I was roped into playing 5 a side football by Matty J and Yeomans, but it was certainly worth it. Work was ok again, although, on a sad note one the team leaders died today and having worked with him on SLT, i was gueninely upset. The atmosphere in work wasn't great because of this but a real team effort and occured and everyone kept everyone else going. Finished work at 5 and raced home to get changed for football. I picked up Dolph, Matt and Chris and went down Leisure Leagues. We were all hanging out at the end, no one could breathe let alone walk!! Anyway, home and striaght in the shower before Dolph was outside picking me up to go bowling for Karen Tuckfields birthday. There was twelve of us altogether and i have to admit that i had a ball! (Get it! Ba boom boom cha!) The drinks flowed and the balls rolled. We played as teams and there was lots of mad celebrations and loads of laughter. This is were the night took an unexpected turn. Town on a school night is never a good idea, especially when no one else has to go to work the next day. I had to! The numbers reduced to 6 in town. Gemma and Karen both stayed for a while but then went home. Matt and Julia stayed a while longer before making a move. Perry had met his girlfriend so he stayed. I don't even have to tell you where we.....the Philly! Bumped into her sister again, and had a good chat about what i was up to etc and then went pole dancing downstairs!! Football, no food and jack daniels and coke had got me in a right mess. Managed to pull though and got a girls number!! I finally left bout 12.45 and got a taxi home. Nora and James thought that i had brought someone back with me, i hadn't i was just so pissed i was talking to myself!! HAHAHA!!!

Friday - World of pain!! A full day in work and i was ill. Even had to take a conveience spew in work. I survived though, by not having to ring customers, drinking water all day, and listening to radio 1! I found out today that i didn't get the team leader job, but they gave me a poistion on SLT so i still got a pay rise and i had some very positive interview feedback. Can't be all bad! The evening saw Rob Ahearne get dropped to mine and the beers started flowing. We got a taxi into town and went straight to the walkabout for a pint cocktail. The rugby was on, which always makes town a bit of a gamble. We went to a party in Yate's for one of Rob's mates sisters, but it was a bit poo. Katie Hughes turned up though and she joined are drinking circle! Off we went to Edwards, her sister was there again! I asked her this time if she was stalking me!! I was not getting drunk tonight even though i was drinking copious amounts of booze. anyway, went to the Philly and got onto tequila's but the rugby gamble hadn't paid off and there were no women to be seen! Gutted!!! I started to walk home and text the girl from the previous night. She turned out to be a pyscho and may have or may not have a boyfriend. Too be honest i don't care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home