Monday, November 01, 2004

It's Half Term is it

The Photos can be viewed at this link!

Friday continued.....
The first stop was the Gatekeeper where we quickly got a complete round in. Some very young girls had entered and I made a comment about half term which didn't go down well. The dirty look we got said it all!!! Anyway, we went to Whispers and it was dead so we moved over to the Prince of Wales, where the whole of NBU had congregated!! The usual suspects were present and correct. Nora turned up and we all carried on drinking, until the whole group made a mass exodus to Whispers of the HBOS Halloween party. It was a shame that no many people from CMS turned up, but the NBU guys need us proud and showed what a party should be like. Matty J still couldn't get a photo with both eyes open, Paul Gray wet himself and we have photos to prove it. BBM was smashed and Mathias was just plain scary!!! James was dancing so he must of been wrecked.

It was now getting on a bit, so Paul, James, Nora and I all made an exit to the Philly. This was where a big mistake was made. I had a brain wave that me and Paul had a bottle of house white wine between the two of us. Never again! The damage his caused was painful. Although, at the time it was a great laugh. It wasn't long before we were on the dancefloor. I had my bum pinched and I turned around to see Andrea's sister. We had a quick chat which was cool, before I asked if SHE was around. Jo said no, I said wicked and off I went to dance the night away! Managed to score with a couple of nice girls, well, they both grabbed me, but they were still nice and I didn't even have to try! Perhaps, its not that bad being single!! Paul had pulled too, but before long it was near kicking out time. Bumped into my ex before HER when I got outside so had a quick chat and then bundled my way home. James used the words 'You were a mess'! I happen to agree.

Saturday - Recovery time.
Woke up about 10 and didn't feel too bad. Paul had to go and play football, bless him, and he didn't look good!! James was rough as hell too, so he went to get some food. He came back with a burger king, which helped immediately and then made me feel a lot worse. James stuck Lethal Weapon 4 on (possible the best hangover film ever) and we watched that before I went back to bed. I was supposed to go to Bristol for my auntie's sisters birthday, so I got dressed and walked to town. I drank half a pint and then chucked up and walked all the way home!! I was hanging!!!
Got back and James was still rough so we watched the usual Saturday night TV, and chatted about what school was like. This was a good laugh and certainly took the thought of feeling ill away. Nora got back about 9.15 and we ordered a takeaway. Curry all the way! Was pretty good, and we had chatted and watched TV.

Sunday
Woke up about 1, and went running around Roath park. It was at this point I realised it was only 12!! Damn farmers and their stupid clocks!! The rest of the day, I spent doing nothing, except making a wardrobe which took ages and was hardwork! After this, I went up to pick up my younger brother from Crane's and took him back to Rhoose. The folks were in fine form, and I had a really good time up there. Lush cooked dinner, a go on donkey Konga. A brilliant new Nintendo game where you have to play the bongo's! Mum had bought me a new shirt and Dad had bought a new Ben Sherman jacket which was too big, so he's swapping it for a smaller size and giving it to me. Well chuffed with that!!! I left there feeling wicked and big thanks to Josh, Mum, Dad and Cherrie. When I got back, I was still in a wicked mood, so the household sat down and watched 40 days and forty nights. Great film, really funny and actually quite reflective considering my recent situation. Good weekend, thanks a lot to everyone involved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home