Sunday, November 14, 2004

I can't wait for the weekend to be here

It's been a while since I updated the blog and part of me feels a bit guilty, but the rest of me says tough tits cos I've been to busy!! There's no major news that should overpower everything that happened this week, so I'll just go straight for the run down of what has been going in the life of Gavy Wav.

Tuesday - After the NTL man went, I caught the bus to town with Nora and went on a bit of a mad shop. Aimee was also meeting us in town but she couldn't get in until later on the afternoon so she joined up with when most of the shopping had already been finished. I bought quite a bit just because I wanted too!! The new River Island in town proved to be too much of a temptation and I had to buy quite a few things!!!! A new top and a new pair of trousers were purchased, and then the shopping continued elsewhere. Went to Burton's and bought another new top, nice brown one to go with my other new clothes that I'd bought recently. Had to buy the new Red Dwarf DVD and because I'm such a geek, I bought the limited edition one with a model of Starbug! Owain - I know you'll appreciate it!! Finally, went to H and M and bought a new jumper and a new pair of jeans! At this time, me and Nora were all shopped out. When I got home, I had to try on all my new gear! Felt like Christmas. The cinema beckoned in the evening, but due to timings we had to go to Ster Century rather than the favored UGC! This turned out to be a massive mistake, as it was CHAV city. Loads of little chavvy bastards ruining the film for everyone else who had a brain cell. The film was the American remake of the Grudge. Now, if you read my review on the film log, you'll understand that I loved the Japanese version. The remake is good, and quite scary but lacks dread. Also, having chavs farting, shouting and screaming will certainly remove any tension. Home to bed afterwards but a really good day!!

Wednesday - Back to work but it was an early finish day so it wasn't too bad. Still didn't find out about the team leader job but I can wait! Work was ok and I finished at 2.45 anyway. I got home and went on a bit of a mad one tidying the house! Before sitting down and just chilling out. Went over the pub then and watched the Newcastle vs Chelsea game. James came with me so it finished nil nil! He says he is the curse so I'll just agree with him. Ended up watching Bridget Jones Diary when I got back, always a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home