Sunday, November 21, 2004

Ding Dang Doo

Another busy week and this is the first chance I have has to even have a sit down next to the old computer. Have had a very positive week and am in such a good mood today that everyone will be thinking that its snowing. Oh, hang on it is!!! Oh the hilarity!! In quite a silly mood today, possibly due to lack of sleep or that I have actually really started enjoying myself again, and I'm certain that everything that has gone on recently has gone on for the right reasons. Anyway, the last update left us on Tuesday, so it comes a re-cap of the week.

Tuesday - Finished work at 8 and had finally managed to pull my head out of my ass and look forward to going to the cinema. Bridget Jones 2. Likeable, but re-hash of the original. The best lines again go to the incredibly sleazy Daniel Cleaver. It was funny don't get me wrong and the company was good. James and Nora came along, and we met Matty J and Julia. Got home and it was already quite late, so it a case of grabbing some munch and then going straight to bed.

Wednesday - Had to work 8 till 5 to make some hours up for a forthcoming day off, but the day really flew by with the new SLT work. The England game was on in the night and James and I had really been looking forward to it. We might of well of not bothered. A right old pile of horse crap, which bored us both silly. Yes, the Racism was disgusting, but I've heard worse in the English divisions, so everyone really should stop being so righteous. As for Rooney, give the kid a break, if I was that good and that much pressure on me, I want to kick the shit out of some diving Spanish bastards too!!!

Thursday - You may recall, last Thursday was an awesome day. This one kind of followed the same theme. Work was ok and I again had to work till 5. Time went fairly quickly, and the place was quite empty when everyone disappeared to go to John's funeral. After work, it was football down Leisure Leagues again. This time I felt much better, and my fitness is certainly coming on with my running going nicely too. We've booked and paid for the next 5 weeks so we all have to go too! After this, it was straight home and a shower and change before I walked to meet Matty J and Dolph so we could go to the after party in Kiwi's for John's funeral. When we got there, everyone was celebrating his life. It was quite reminiscent of a wake, and there was going to be a lot of aching heads the next day. A few beers, turned into 4 or 5. Then add whisky and coke, before Matty J insisted on doing aftershock. We all got involved and the next round was paid for by Paul Gray!! It was at this point when things get a bit sketchy. The music was pumping and everyone was having a right laugh. Paul Gray was supposed to be kipping at my house, and the Philly beckoned. Had a chat with Vikki Coles and she seemed really glad that I had come, and I was too, cos Vikki supported me a lot when the dead duck day occurred. In the end, no Philly, and I went home alone. Thank god, as I knew that work tomorrow was going to be punishing!

Friday - Ouch! Hungover beyond belief and the only thing that helped me get through it was the fact that everyone else was exactly the same!! Honestly, it was like a hungover club. People piling down for breakfast to try to soak up some of last nights booze. Everyone joking about. Even though, I was evil, I had a really good day. It was a jovial workplace on that Friday afternoon. When, I got home Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban had arrived, so the viewing entertainment was set. James and Nora went out for a drink, so I stayed an chilled with the PS2. Then Max and Paddy came on, and I laughed so hard I was nearly sick! Peter Kay is a legend, and this show was the funniest thing I had seen in a long time. Ding dang doo is already becoming a very repeatable catchphrase, and no doubt I'll be annoying people all week with it!
Please catch this repeat on Wednesday night, if you missed it!! I managed to watch about 45 minutes of Harry Potter before retreating to bed!

Saturday - Had to go to work again! How unlucky first week on SLT and it was my Saturday. It was actually quite good in work again!! No bullshit! Went very quickly, and I managed to get a lot done. When I finished, I had to go to Rhoose and start the week of house sitting. When I got there, it was already nearly 3.

The rugby - The nearly men - Awesome performance, but ultimately we still lost. Gutted

The guitar came out and the PS2 and me and josh just chilled out.
Josh was off to a party in Llanwit, so I dropped him up there, which was quite scary. It was torrential rain, pitch black and I'd never driven my mum and dads car before! Made it home safely though, and then Hannah came over and we watched Harry Potter but spent most of the time chatting. She left bout 10.30 and I waited for Josh to come back. He arrived back bout 12 and wasn't that pissed, and we were both shattered so we went bed.

Sunday - Got up late cos Josh had forgotten to put his alarm on. So we rushed to get him to work on time, and we just made it. Back home now, waiting for 5 to come and I have to pick him up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home