Monday, November 15, 2004

Weekend, too much spare time!

Saturday involved being hungover for far too long!! I decided to get up after a poor nights sleep at about 11. I woke James up and we went to the Albany to watch Spurs versus Arsenal. What a game. James must of broken his curse as the score was 4-5! One of the best games I've ever seen live. Stupid result with some wicked goals!! Didn't drink though, I was on my best behavior! I went to Asda afterwards to get some grub and ended up buying WWE Smackdown vs Raw. When I returned, me and James watched a great game of rugby with Ireland beating those no good arrogant people, South Africa! After that I played on my new game and was blown away by how good it was. Respect to the PS2! I doubted you one day, now you rock!

After X-Factor, I was back over the pub again and I met up with Jo Jo McMullen. It was good to see her and I wish that I'd stayed longer and got pissed with her, but I had to get some food! We had a great chat and her boyfriend Alex seemed really sound, and well into PS2!! Her friends also seemed really nice and I had a great time. When I got back, tea took ages, otherwise I would of popped back over, but it was too late then and I was a bit drunk again, after drinking some red wine!!! More football and PS2 before popping off to bed!

Sunday and I kept my promise to myself to go running. My legs were aching a bit and I'm slightly worried about the previous injury but I got some ice on it afterwards and it felt better. My busy weekend continued and I went to town with Nora and James. I had won some vouchers from HMV in work so I spent them on two new DVD's, Thirteen and Brotherhood of the Wolf. Town was freezing, and its obvious that a very cold winter is coming our way! When I got home, it was time for some more pub and football action. Newcastle vs Manchester Utd and another cracker! 3-1 to united but a very entertaining game! I refrained from drink again!!

After this, I was shattered but we cooked a massive Roast Beef dinner which was amazing! Fair play to James the boy can cook! Mum and Cherrie came over because Josh and Dad had gone to watch Deep Purple in the CIA. They stayed for a while and everyone had a good chat. Watched Thirteen afterwards and then went bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home