Monday, November 01, 2004

Before the Storm.............

This is my second attempt at writing this update. My PC crashed on Saturday after writing a couple of days worth and the motivation to re do it has been severely lacking. Anyway, I can't even remember what I wrote then so I'm going to have to start it off from scratch.

As weeks go, I must admit that at times I struggled and at other times I had an awesome time. I guess that pretty much sums up the last month, as I look back now and look at what I've done, where I've been, ladies I've met, new friends I've made and it doesn't seem as bad as it does on the sour chocolately exterior! Looking back (Over my shoulder!!), is something that I shouldn't really do, as it certainly brings about too many what if's and maybe's which have a tendency to mess up your head and completely ruin a day or two. So, after this psychological mumbo jumbo, I'll get into what I've been up to.

Thursday - Good day. Work was only a short one. 9 till 2.45 and I was very busy after this. Had a few meetings in work too with higher management which was interesting. Went straight from work to get my haircut by my Nan's and then picked her up to take her shopping at Asda. Grampy was at the hospital again, having his eyes checked over this time. Nan had taken a tumble up the stairs and had bruised all her arm and managed to carpet burn her forehead. I joked and said that the pair were like an episode of Casualty. Nan retorted with 'I'm buying my own bed up there'! Nan's are great!! So, we went to Asda and she went and got all her bits and pieces, whilst all I bought was some new bed sheets and duvets etc. Exciting huh?!

Dropped Nan home and this time I managed to avoid her trying to give me money. I flatly refused and almost had to escape before it was enforced on me! Made me feel good afterwards. Got home and had a bit of mad half hour, where I tidied my room and made my bed with the new sheets (I know its an unnecessary detail but the punchlines coming I promise!!!). I sat down and put some information down on a new job application form, before James and Nora finished there bits and pieces and we all sat down for tea! Steak, chips and peppercorn sauce! I was rammed, and then we had vienetta and M and M's!!! We watched Six Days Seven Nights, which was really quite bad, followed by Romy and Michelle's high School Reunion which was equally as bad, but did make me laugh, so can't of been that bad!!!

Friday - The Party
Work was ok, even the fact that I had to work till 5 didn't put a dampener on it. Just got in there, had a bit of laugh with the funniest Mel B/Bo Selecta answerphone message ever! James was waiting outside at 5, and we went and got beers from Asda. Straight home, and i walked into my bedroom to find that Megan, James's dog had managed to get into my room and make the bed a mud pit! I was not impressed, although we did both laugh and then just changed the duvets again! The Grizzly one arrived from Port Talbot. Mr Paul Levers dubbed Grizzly during the second year of Uni, dur to his hairy ass! The beers flowed and then the taxi arrived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home