Thursday, January 06, 2005

Somewhere only we know

Bad day..........Very bad day.

Yesterday wasn't great, managed to perk up in the evening a bit but the loneliness has finally hit me. Can't handle being in this flat anymore, can't handle being ill anymore. I've been ill now for quite a long time and man it's got to me. No one has been in the flat for the last two days, and I've tried to keep busy but even stuff you enjoy becomes boring. My fingers are swollen from trying to play the guitar too much. Have watched a few films, but not really concentrated on them. Watched assassins yesterday, hadn't seen it in ages. The antibiotics are starting to take effect, but I have to return to work tomorrow for a couple of reasons.

1) I have to get out of the flat! Work sees like a viable option as at least there are some familiar faces.
2) If I don't go to work tomorrow apparently I can't get the ball tickets and then no one will be going! Well, red tape surrounds us again!

Today's been tough, have cried a fair bit. Then its impossible to say why. People ask and I say I don't know. Oh it will all be alright says my mum. How does she know? At this moment in time it feels like nothing will ever be ok again, but I can't explain it to her so she can't understand anyway. Well, life's crap but what's new. Well apparently its a new year! 6 days in and I've had enough of it already. Watched Cocktail today, cheered me up slightly! It's a hippy hippy shake!
Then watched Trainspotting! Whoops! Perhaps should of left that one today! Anyway, nearly the weekend and it all starts again, perhaps I do need to set some goals and objectives and make sure they happen by myself. Plausible option?

Also, mentioned that I might name the blog as the life begins at 23 name seems to of run its course and isn't really viable anymore. Plus everyone gets sick of typing the address!! Any ideas are welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home