Monday, December 27, 2004

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming

The lead up to Xmas wasn't particularly fun as my face still looked Michelle McManus. I was struggling to eat any food without being in crippling pain and to be honest I'd had enough. The films that were on television seemed to be getting crapper, but I had to entertain myself some way. James and Nora were both in work on Wednesday, so I just bummed round the flat on my own. I completed The Getaway for the PS2. Glad I only rented it, great game but I completed it with James help in 2 days. Back to the video shop to rent out Rocky Legends which just isn't as good as the original.

Have managed to watch a few films over the Wednesday, Thursday Friday days of just sitting around the house doing bugger all. Gremlins, Karate Kid, Snatch, Big Trouble in Little China, Shrek. Also did manage to escape the house on Friday, even if it was just to very quickly get my hair cut!

So Xmas was finally upon us, and it certainly felt strange this year. Woke up and made Nora and James some Bacon, Avocado and tomato sandwiched, then opened the few presents I had here. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas off J+N which was cool! Made our way up to my Mum and Dad's then. The Swelling has actually started to subside, but I still look like the elephant man!!

Had a few pressies and a great dinner at my mom's. Nora and James both said that they enjoyed it, so everyone was happy. Had some good laughs and even I managed to enjoy myself!! Got back to the flat and we just had a few beers and chilled out. The new Freeview box that I had purchased for the gang had gone now well and was already being utilized! The whole series 2 of Little Britain was on BBC3!

Boxing day was weird again as it was actually the first time in my whole life that I wasn't at my Mum's for the annual party. I just stayed at home, as I couldn't go just in case I gave the mumps to anyone!! So, I just kinda drank some more!!! Never mind hey! Roll on 2005, and thanks to everyone this year for there support. It ain't been easy but I've got to the point now where I can't be arsed to worry about it anymore. I've had a lot of time to think about stuff whilst I've been ill. As the Street's say - Let's push things forward!

1 Comments:

Blogger gav the hardcore legend said...

31st will be quiet probably as lacking sufficeient energy to do much!!! 8th is ready to rock and roll and have it large and any other metaphors for going nuts!!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home