Monday, December 06, 2004

A quiet night in me thinks

The weekend. The hangover still hadn't completely subsided, so I got up and had some munch before going over the pub and watching Chelsea versus Newcastle. Another awesome game! 4 nil to the blues and it was quite impressive, even if I do hate them. After this, I went back to the flat and had a jam on the guitar for a bit and then just monged in front of the TV. James and Nora went Asda and then when they came back mentioned about going to the pub. Wicked I thought, and then come back have some food and watch I, Robot.

I drove to the Woodville and we settled down for a few beers and a game of pool. Then James had the bright idea of saying let's go to town. He was joking. Me and Nora weren't. I went and bought a jug of carling and that was it!! We walked to town, and ended up in the Gatekeeper. A pint in there and Nora wanted to dance. I'm sure you can guess where this one is going, THE PHILLY!!! When we got in there, it was quite busy already. Nora got a bottle of wine in, but James didn't want it so I had half and Nora had half. Oh dear! Pole dancing, general drunken behavior and I was wearing a bloody jumper and trainers!!! Never mind. Just about to leave and the best Christmas song in the world came on. Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas! Everyone went nuts and the place was buzzing. We left then though, bout 12.30 and I decided to ring Owain! Good job he wasn't in bed! Taxi home and Nora managed to cook a spag bol when hammered! Good effort!!

Sunday - Wrecked again - Stayed in all day. Watched Friday the 13th, bit of guitar and then I picked up Josh and went up to my Mum and Dad's for a cooked dinner. Had a good laff and then returned to watch I, Robot. Awesome film, and contender for favorite of the year! Not your average blockbuster, a bloody good one for a start and a definite feel of the Minority Report to it.

Monday - Work - running - Bath - Done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home