Saturday, January 08, 2005

I hope I'm old before I die, I hope I live to see the day the pope gets high

Friday was a bit of a kurfuffle, but the tickets were sorted and I came home and watched A Tale of Two Sisters. This film freaked me out, and it is quite complicated so I think it deserves a second viewing.

during this film, I had a surprise phone call from a Mr Andrew Potter. The second half of the Cock and Sock Connection! He's arriving in Cardiff so I agreed to meet up with him later in Spin. Had been speaking to Owain all day and he was arriving later on.

So got to Spin bout quarter past nine and it was good to Po after his tour around the globe. Owain arrived and I had a wicked time and it really did cheer me up after the depressive jailing of me to the flat due to illness for the last 3 or more weeks. Must be doing a bit better too, as I saw a girl who I thought was stunning. As soon as I saw her, I was like wow. I did have a brief chat with her but situations weren't ideal to ask the killer question. This is the first time that I have really seen a girl and been blown away for a very long time, and I couldn't get her out of my head when I got home. Unfortunate, because I'll probably never see her again!!!

Dreams are troublesome at the moment, probably because all of a sudden I have started dreaming again. On Thursday night, I think I had about 3 or 4 dreams that I can remember. Last night, I had another couple, which also included a troublesome one too. Perhaps I've been dwelling on the past too much recently and that's why. Anyway, got the ball tonight in the CIA and I return to work with a vengeance on Monday so hopefully I can kick start 2005!

See you all tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home