Friday, January 07, 2005

Choose life Choose a big Television

Went work and was sent home as your not allowed to work if the doctor as signed you off! Insurance reasons apparently.

Cinders will go to the ball though as a phone call from work indicated that i could pick up my tickets from the bay! i trotted down there and met Jo Mcmullen and finally exchanged presents! She got 'A tale of two sisters' Asain horror at its best! Looking forward to watching that this afternoon!

Will try to be creative today, have written one and a half songs in the last day. Just waiting for Josh to get some music together now. Also, need to finish my first film script so I can start on the better second one! Ideas are formed but time constraints and general demotivation has stopped progression. Have also noticed that I tend to use an excessive amount of exclamation marks in my blogs. Note to self to try to stop this, as everything is not funny! DAMN IT!!!! Oh god.........

New names? No ideas as yet, can't really think of anything and might just leave it as it is. On a brighter note, the very short amount of time that I was present and correct in work this morning, I managed to see a few people who cheered me up. Perry was great and he loved the photo of the boys xmas party!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home