Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Give me back my sock you goat bastard!

First up date of this week. Not because I've been particularly busy but just had a lot on my plate.
Monday - Woke up and felt like crap because of the lack of sleep. It was ok though as I had to train someone all day and then write a report for one of the big wigs so was quite an interesting day. That was until SHE decided to text me with reference to our joint account. I was quite angry as after her previous effort of ignoring me in town, I didn't want to speak to her. But, she persisted as when I got home and turned on the PC, she had managed to get on her brothers msn and was trying to talk. ANGER! Jesus, this was really working me up and then she started coming out with some real nasty things about how shes moved on and made plans. What do I care? I've made plans etc but just feel the need to boast about them or try to make myself feel better by downgrading someone else. Anyway, I left on a good note, she went an extra step further and was very horrible. Monday night saw me stay in. Aimee came round and with James and Nora, the four of us had food and watched a film. Really good evening.

Tuesday - Felt awful in the morning, just couldn't pick myself up out of bed. I was so tired after the late night before hand!! Got into work and booked a half day off. I also decided that the best way to end all of the HER problems was to sort the joint account and say goodbye for good. When I got home, I sorted the logistics and emailed her to say to sort the rest. Did I get a thank you? What you think. No, all I got was ok! Not that I was bothered as I blocked her email address straight away anyway, but someone how it got through. I went and took the dog for a walk with Nora and started to feel better. Got back and she had actually replied, an hour and half later, with a brief thank you. I never responded. So I monged for the afternoon and sorted out an application form for a new job. Before going to pick Matt J up to go to watch Alien vs Predator. Now, the company was good and I had a laugh but the film was poor!! Only, a couple of good bits but I'm glad I've seen it.

Wednesday - Work. Oh no! I had to work a full day!!! It was ok though and I just cracked on with it. Rang NTL to get a phone line fitted and then rang the water company to find out where my refund was. I had been promised a call back yesterday, but did they? I went made today and then the girl told me that I'd been mis-informed and I wasn't due a refund. I hung up couldn't be arsed with those robbing bastards! But, this was going to cause problems as that money was HER's so I had to text her and tell her. But, that's it now, no more. Got home and I was rung up by the Customs and excise office for a telephone interview. It went well and I passed the first stage. An application form is now in the post! James also got one too, so we can help each other. Football tonight and off to meet the two lads from the pub on Sunday, Neil (Josh - spitting image of Ben Pym when he's older) and Michael (an Irish version of David Sneddon), should be a good laugh! Keep safe folks, and remember don't eat yellow snow (2.15 - coffee house!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home