Friday, October 22, 2004

Josie, your my source of most frustration

Friday and a welcome day off, but I can hear you all asking - Gav, what have you been up to?
Well, your lucky cos if you sit crossed legged on the rug we'll have a story time!

Wednesday - Easy day in work 9 till 2.45. Went pretty quick and without any hassles. Got home and chilled out with a film, The Devil's Backbone or Espinazo del diablo, El, was quite good. Big thanks to Jo JO who lent it too me! After that the pub beckoned, and me and James went to watch the Arsenal game. Unfortunately, they were showing the Chelsea game and neither of us was particularly bothered about who won!! So a few jars later and 60 minutes of football and it was back to the flat. I was shattered so I stuck on some Family Guy and went to bed pretty early!

Thursday - Man, work took ages today felt like I was going to be there for an eternity! I enquired about some jobs from the Western Mail and have got the applications forms through on email, hopefully, one of them will a ticket to a better job. Finished work and got back home in a very good bout 5.20. Chilled for a while before starting to get ready to go out. I went to Bar Is Is to meet a girl that I'd met previously on Saturday night in the Square. I got there and Louise was already there. She's 27 and training to be a dance teacher! Had a good laugh a few drinks and felt really good. She'd driven so she even dropped me off home! Had a good night and we are arranging a night other mine with Drop Dead Fred on DVD!!!!! Funny what you'll talk about on a date!!!

Got back to the flat, and Nora was wrecked on red wine, so opened another bottle and we all had a good drink! I was a bit worse for wear, but I ended up watching The House on the Haunted hill with Famke Jansen. That was actually pretty good, and then I k'o'd bout 1.30!

Friday - I got up at 8.15 to drive James to work! What a good boy I am! Got back and went straight to bed!!! Then went and met the old mother goose in town. Had a coffee and a good chat and then came back to chill!

As for the forthcoming weekend, it is quite busy again but not as bad as last week, but I'm sure I'll have some goss to spill in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled and get ready to tune into next weeks exciting conclusion of Batman....Oh sorry, got a bit carried away then!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home