Monday, October 18, 2004

P - A - R - T - Y? Because I GOTTA!!!!

Well, this is the first chance I have had for 5 days to sit down and try to update, and read everyone else's blog. Busy is an understatement! So, make yourselves comfortable cos this could be as long as one of Po's tales!!

Friday - Work was a good laugh, really relaxed and finished early anyway! Straight home and I had bought the new Pro Evolution Game for the PS2, so that took an early bombardment! Off I went to pick up Rob Ahearne and the party commenced. After a quick pitstop at Tesco's, back to the flat, drinks, and off into town for Katie Hughes leaving do. James came with us and Aimee had just been dropped off here too, so we got a taxi to Lloyds bar. It was rammed, and the bar was 5 people thick. The Hbos'ers were out in force. Marcus Green, Katie, Kirsty, Gareth, Julia, Matt H, Will and more but my brain is still trying to come to terms with the weekend, so apology's if I've missed you off. Over to the Gatekeeper where the drinks flowed constantly till bout 11 and the group split between Reflex and Edwards. Left for home bout 12ish, (I think) and got a taxi with James and Aimee, got some grub and then stayed up with James till bout 3 in the morning and we were both pickled!!!

Saturday - No hangover! Thank god, as I had loads to do! Woke up and my phone was under constant bombardment from Andrea. I had spoken to her last night when she rang but as I was out on the lash I didn't want to speak to her. After about 30 phone calls, I finally picked up the phone. Wasn't the nicest conversation in the world to be perfectly honest, there was a lot of anger from both sides, and I really let fly with how I felt. Anyway, its all behind me now, as I do not have to have any contact with her at all. The numbers gone from my phone and so is all traces of her. My brother Matt arrived bought 12, so we went to town and bought some DVD's and a new shirt!

The day was rapidly approaching the night, and the beers had already started to flow. We got ready, and the taxi arrived on time to take us to the Gatekeeper. Few cheeky doubles and we were well on the way. Over to the POW and another double and a Evo juice (wkd blue and smirnoff ice). On to the walkabout where the fun had just begun!!

1 Comments:

Blogger gav the hardcore legend said...

Evans a.k.a Evo
Matt has trademarked it, but i always use to call it the Bubblegum!!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home