Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Can I have 6000 chicken Fajitas please?

It does seem to appear that life is all of a sudden pretty damn good! This last week has been mad, and the energy levels are depleted at present, but enjoyment levels have flown sky high. Work was ok yesterday and was pretty good today. Laid back, met my targets and had a laugh. One of the girls managed to come out with the line 'I've squirted plum juice all over me'! Well, that slayed me to the point that I couldn't breath. Lucky, I never had any water in my mouth otherwise it would of been (in the style of Mark and Lard) I was having a drink then!!

Quiet one tonight, no cinema club as the returning Hbos'ers Matty J, Perry, Don and Dolph need time to recover from their Newquay excursions. Sounded like they had a good time!!

Busy weekend ahead though, and with Friday booked off work its a long one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home