Monday, October 18, 2004

Part 2! The Never Ending Saga!

The Walkabout was nice and bust but you still had room to move, which is always a bonus! The pint cocktails were on along with a Banofee Pie shot! As soon as the camera was brought out, the ladies wanted in on the photo's! See the pics here!

At this point, we were having a right laugh, but we moved on to The square! Met some cowgirls. Quick Tequila and then we went and met Aimee and her friends who were also dressed as cowgirls! Into, the Ox bar for another Evo Juice and a white and choc mint double of Corky's!! Finally, moved from there and went to the Philarmonic. It was rammed as usual, so popped downstairs and got some more shots on the job. Matt bought a Mexican bullet which was vodka, tequila and something else! Was proper rank!! Then a few more shooters and the flamin Zambuca's came out! I was pretty wrecked at this point, but the night was far from over. Bumped into one of my ex Tesco Colleagues, Aysha. Hadn't seen her for ages and it was good to catch up.

We left the Philly at about 2 and got food, before trying to get a Taxi. Finally got home at about 4, bed at 4.30! Good night had by all.

Sunday - Woke up pretty early and never bothered going back to sleep, so me and Matt got some munch on and tried to overcome the impending few hours off feeling like a pig had shat in our heads! Pro Evo helped!! No rest for the wicked though, as it was my Dad's fiftieth birthday party. James, Nora and I picked Joshua up from Crane's (Good luck with the job mate, you deserve it) and Matt picked up and Nan and Gramps. Got to Rhoose at about 5.30 and tried to cure my tiredness by drinking some more! The party was cool, and I had a good chat with my Nan's and Gramps, who all wanted to make sure I was doing ok!! Dad seemed to enjoy his day and I'm glad cos he's a top bloke. Mum had bought him a holiday to Canada, so I'm on babysitting duties in November! After, all this excitement I was shattered so got back and watched Mean Machine, before getting into bed and passing out immediately!!

Monday - Work, Tired. Staying in. Nuff said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home