Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Memories, all alone in the moonlight

Ok, got a few bits to go on about today so I'll make the weekend brief as I did nowt!

Saturday - hungover - stayed in all day and drank beer watched rugby and football! Went to bed pickled!
Sunday - Much of the same!

Wales won hooray! England lost Hooray!

Monday - The dreaded Valentine's day - My first single version for 4 years. Its not a nice day, made me feel quite depressed and lonely. Didn't get a card but didn't send a card either. Work was fine but just felt a bit horrible. Me and Andrea also used to go mad and buy each other loads of stuff and I missed that this year. In the evening, I did very little and ended up watching the greatest love songs ever which probably didn't help.

Tuesday - Work was again pretty good. Still team leadering so its going well. In the evening, I went to the flicks and watched Meet the Fockers. I thought it was quite good, pretty funny and generally a not bad film!!

Wednesday - Work was quite busy today with loads of meetings, but I've survived. It's been one week since I had any contact with Andrea and it does feel strange. Everyone told me not to bother with her but I honestly felt like I should give her a chance and see if we could just be friends. Perry said 'you'll be waiting for her to text wondering if she will etc' and I have to admit that I have a bit. The three weeks where we saw each other quite a lot was cool, I had a good laugh but it go to the point when it was getting weird because we hadn't spoken about the situation. I liked having her around again but now I have missed her. One good thing that has happened is that because I've had contact with her I'm no longer worried about going into town or the cinema. Before, I used to get really tense, now I don't even think about it. Life is good at the mo, and I haven't let this get me down so I don't intend to either. RT - Nothings happening and i'm fine so don't worry!! Actually, had a Valentines card today, two days late. Can't find out who it is from though! Texted the usual suspects but either no-one's admitting or it wasn't them!!

Generally though work is very good, the house is always safe as, all my mates are doing well and the weekends are usually fairly eventfull so I can't really complain, although getting a new better upgraded girlfriend wouldn't hurt!! Not going to start looking though as you never find the good ones that way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home