Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Weirdness amongst the weird

Well, things certainly seem to change rather rapidly in my life at present. From being totally cool and set up with how my life was going. Slight twist!

Sunday - Felt rough as i dropped Josh to work. A double hangover for my efforts. Arranged to meet Andrea and sort out the bank stuff. Met in Bar Billabong and it was alright. Bit weird but wish we'd had longer to talk to be honest. After that she dropped me back, i watched The Bourne Supremacy. Class film.

Monday - Work was slow, probably cos i was so tired. But i just got on with it. A few people mentioned i was quiet but i just had stuff to get on with. In the evening, i was going to watch Deep Blue Sea but after shopping at Tesco's i just ended up chatting on the pc. andrew Weaver rang me which was cool. He seems to be doing alright back in Hereford! Get your ass back to the big C Weave!!

Tuesday - Work was ok. I was supposed to be in charge but i didn't have to do much. So, supposed to be going the cinema tonight. No idea what though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home