Thursday, January 20, 2005

Situations and concerts, Performance and cocktails

A lot to get through as I've been really lazy. Most of the week was fairly uneventful to be honest.
Monday - Half day, tried to get hair cut and failed. Watched Collateral on DVD.
Tuesday - Work, and then the cinema with Matty J to watch Team America. Quite funny in places but not what I expected. Probably only give it 2 starts out of 5, just too many random jokes.
Wednesday - late night but booked a half day, as really tired as finding it hard to sleep at night. Came home, had a lie down, Bolan popped over for a chat. Hadn't seem him for ages so it was good to chat films!! Then watched Exeter vs Man united which was interesting.
Thursday- Looks like I'm going to be doing some more Team leadering in work. Am having a team for 3 weeks, so will get a lot of experience and I'm looking forward to it!! Also, SLT won best team of the year at the town hall, thanks to a nomination by me!! Hooray! Went to football afterwards and was absolutely knackered, but didn't have work on Friday!! Watched Home Alone and then went bed.
Friday - Slept!! Caught up with some much needed sleep. Just bummed around the house till James got back and we both and went to get our hair cuts. Then I had some grub and popped off to Matty J's house. Started drinking straight away and Vodka shots were soon being cracked open. Off to the Claude where we met Gemma and Emma. Some evil wine shots and then off into the Philly. Well, Matt and Don screwed me over playing drinking games and I was wrecked. Don popped off to meet someone so me and Matt went downstairs and had a dance. Then, I saw Andrea. It was cool we chatted for a long time. She seems to be getting on ok. At this point, I can't really remember much else or nothing to do with the ride home. Got home on my own at about 1.30 - 2??

Saturday - Tsunami concert day. Felt ok considering last nights excusrions, but the hangover soon reared its ugly head when I went to town. Met Darren (Arch) , Dad, Josh and Ian, and had a quick beer for getting into the stadium. The concert was great, and I do have some pictures but the quality isn't great!! The beer tent was great, you bought tickets and went to another place to just pick them up. We bought about 30 tickets and just kept drinking. The millennium stadium also had started to spell like a massive ganja smoking party. The mist above our heads was insane with everyone skinning up. The concert started with some crap unknowns and then Catherine Jenkins. Keane were next and they were awesome. Other highlights - Kelly Jones singing on his own, no band just him. The Manic's were beyond good. The 5th time I've seen them. Feeder were banging and everyone had a mad jump up and down to Buck Rogers. Lemar was good,m Craig David not bad. Heather Small - amazing voice. Charlotte Church, Brian Mcfadden, Aled Jones, Liberty X - crap. Embrace were very good, and Clapton and Jools Holland rocked the roof off at the end. Apparently, I was on TV but I'll have to take my sisters words for it! 10 pints later and the concert finished and so was I. Went home and promptly went straight to bed!!

Additional - Booked tickets to see Queen live in Sheffield. Can't wait!!

Sunday - to be cont'd.....

1 Comments:

Blogger gav the hardcore legend said...

going on may 9th! Cardiff sold out and it was the only place to still get tickets!!55 quid each!! Paul Rogers from Free is singing for Freddie. Good choice! Staying over in Sheffield one night so should be brill!!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home