Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be live forwards

Last few days have been interesting to say the least.
Sunday - I woke up about 10ish and got straight up as I didn't feel to bad at all, in fact for the first time in a while (before my illness) I felt bloody good! I made my way to the Hughes residence to meet Aimee, except she hadn't even got out of bed yet. So I spent an hour and half catching up with Katie. It was great to see her has we were always great friends in work and I do miss her a lot. As I arrived at the house, my feeling of goodness was shattered by a text from the ex. Timing couldn't of been more apt! Just as I feel good, knock me back down again. It was to do with stuff for the bank which I thought she'd sorted out ages ago, obviously not. The weirdest thing of all was that Nora had a dream that I was going to receive some contact from her. I swear she is a white witch!!

So anyway, left the Hughes and went into town. I went and bought my new guitar and amp, spent more than I thought I would but it was worth it. I love it to pieces and it looks ace in my room!! Josh sorted me out with a discount too so its all good. After this Josh met me and Aimee for a bit cos he was on lunch and then we went round a few more shops. Bumped into Matt James and Perry in town which is unusual as I never see anyone I know. Went and bought the Butterfly effect from virgin and then nipped back to Aimee's to drop her off.

Then back to town to get Josh and my guitar, then off to Rhoose to see the folks. Had a good laugh at my mums and had a wicked roast dinner. Tried out the new guitar and amp and said that Josh could have my new one and I'd have his. It was worth every penny to see his face. Just remember when your famous mate. Made my way home and some twat knocked my wing mirror off and never stopped! The run of luck continues. When I got home I watched Old School. Never seen it before and fell around laughing. Thought it was great.

Monday - Had to go to work for the first time since December 17th. Was ok actually and everyone welcomed me back. Actually had a good day. Put it this way it made a change from staying in the bloody house. When I got home I had to play on the guitar! Then I ended up watching Old School again and then School of Rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home