Saturday, February 12, 2005

Yes Matthew we both have heads

The last week has been hard work! Really tired after the manic weekend and never really recovered until Thursday! A quieter weekend this week as I have to save some cash for a trip to Edinburgh on Saturday March 12th for a certain game of rugby! The BIG C boys go on a road trip! Watch out world!

Monday was ok. I was still really tired and I was in charge of Paul's team again for this week. It went pretty much as planned. Did a team meeting etc. When I came home I went running, and then nipped down the video shop to rent out Anchorman. Very funny film. I didn't really like Will Ferrell but I've recently started to like his work! Funniest bit has to be Jack Black's cameo!

Tuesday - Still exhausted! Work was starting to pick up and I don't think I even had a break on Tuesday. Had loads of stuff to do, so just cracked on. Paul told me I was doing an amazing job and he couldn't ask for anymore so I was well chuffed. In the evening, me and Matt went to watch Oceans 12. The cinema was rammed and the film wasn't even that good. Real let down. Tried to out smart the original and it was never going to happen. Got home and went straight to bed.

Wednesday - Tired beyond belief now. The work load is mad. I really thought that it wouldn't of been to hard to do the job, but respect to the TL's. Rich Hanner (Graham) said to me 'welcome to my world'! Damn right Rich. Managed to get a few side by sides done and everything appears to be going well. In the evening, I was supposed to go to the pictures with Andrea but the queue was mental so we stayed at home and watched the football. Shit really shit! Watched Saw after this, and I really liked it but...... I never guess twists in films because I'm usually so engrossed in it that I miss the tell tale signs so imagine my surprise when I guessed the films final twist after only two minutes! Gutted. The ending then was a major anti climax and I didn't enjoy the film as much as I should of.

Thursday - Managed to have some quality sleep!! Late night today so got into work about 11. Ate loads today not sure why, was just bloody starving all day. Had so much work today thought I wasn't going to be able to get through it. Because one of the other team leaders has been of sick for the last two weeks I've kinda covered their team too. So I had to catch up with all the work they hadn't done. So I had to do loads of call monitoring! Boring as hell but quite funny. The late night went well with no escalations and on the way home I had a well funny feeling. I was knackered, really tired but all of a sudden I was just well happy with what was happening! Work has been amazing this week and makes me even more determined to keep trying. Got in and got changed straight away to go to Bar Billabong with Aimee. We didn't sing just had a drink and a chat. Then got some food and came back to watch a bit of TV. I was just too tired and I had to go to bed in the end!!!

Friday- All the TL's were off on an away day today from 11, so I was in charge! Wow! All the teams everyone. I enjoyed it but it was hard work. I kept myself busy with the quiz and the fantasy rugby, and I think I did a good job. No diasters anyway. When I came home I chilled for a bit before getting changed and getting a bus into town. Met up with Matty J and the TL posse. Had a great laugh. Lisa cracks me up, Wendy also comes out with some gems and it was the worst time I'd seen Jonny Evans out. He was a great laugh, going on about Paddy being his hero! Hamer was on top form again to and seeing as he was paying for all the drinks, everyone was happy. Don turned up as did Perry and Paul. Then we went to the Philly. Bumped into one of my old mates from Tesco, Sarah and then just drank more booze till I was wrecked and got a taxi home to McDonners and got a massive chicken burger. Me and Matt said are goodbyes and walked the rest of the way home.

Not to bad today thought I might be a bit rough, but I have survived. Sleep helped and I'm ready for a mad sporting weekend! Bring it on! Oh and RT nothing is happening with me and Andrea, I promise!! I will keep you informed though ok?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home