Sunday, February 06, 2005

As long as we BEAT the English!!

Tiring week!!!

Monday -Work. Watched dodgeball!
Tuesday - Work, then watched Arsenal vs Man utd! Good game but those damn Manc's.

Wednesday - Has my own team in work, as I had been put in charge of one the credit teams for a period of 3 weeks. Had a nightmare when I got in as two the other team leaders had phoned in sick and the other was not in till 11. So I had to run round that a mad man for the first 2 hours trying to sort everything out!! Survived though and I had a good day! Got home and went running for the second time this week and then Bex came over. We went and got some food before going to watch CREEP! This film is the sickest thing I've seen in a long time. It scared the crap out of me and made me feel that I was going to be sick!! Honestly, graphic beyond compare and the blood soaked hospital scene will really tip you over the edge!! Went to bed bout 10 as I was knackered!

Thursday - Started work at 11 and it was going really well. Had to take a few escalated calls but I coped and at the end of the night it had gone really well. Finished at 8 and made me way home for a quiet night in. James had helped me out by working late so I cooked tea when we got back and then watched Con Air.

Friday - Another manic day for me in work. Organised a sweepstake, a fantasy rugby incentive and a weekly quiz! I was busy. The quiz was wicked. Me and James had spent ages on it and then I send it out. But I didn't send the questions, I sent the bloody answers!! Had to rapidly write a new quiz and get it sent out!! In the night, I came home and chilled out. Andrea came over and we watched Dodgeball and Super Size Me. Fantastic film, and a real message to the world that Ronald Mcdonald really is a scary mo-fo.

Saturday - Match day. Andrea dropped me to Perry's house where Don and Parker were already drinking. We went to town and went straight to Lloyds bar and watched the first half of the Scotland game. Then we moved on for food and went to the Model Inn. Mum and Dad came down into town and met us so we all got the drinks in and started to prepare. The match was awesome and to win on home soil was the best feeling ever! We were jumping up and down and going mad. Hugging random people and everyone was well pissed! Went to the Philly afterwards and got battered on wine but ended up back at home at bout 12.30. I was finished at this point and crashed almost straight away. Had a wicked day today, the boys were great and we had a wicked laugh. Chatted to a couple of lovely ladies too. One that looked like Greg Rusedski's missus. I freaked her out by guessing her job exactly in one guess! Should of seen her face, I said I read her mind. Ha ha ha. Got us talking though.

Sunday - Got up and went to Perry's to pick up my stuff. Stayed there for an hour and then dropped the boys into town. After that I came home and Andrea rang me to see if I wanted to go for a sunday lunch. Ended up in Thornhill and the food was quality. It was a whole bloody chicken!!! I was stuffed but still had room for afters! Came home and watch 50 first dates again. Really tired but have had a wicked time of recent. Watching the Village later, seen it before but not since the cinema.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home