Sunday, January 16, 2005

What a difference a day makes!

I'm writing this on a Sunday evening cos there's balls on television and I'm too tired to do anything else, but I feel different. Why? Read on!

Tuesday - Went to the cinema in the evening and saw White noise. Utter tosh, which was a shame cos the start of it was very promising. Although, I should of known better to expect anything as it did have Michael Keaton in it! It was a ok, I suppose but the ending is really poor.
Work was fine.

Wednesday - Late night in work and went bed early as very tired, First week back in after being ill is starting to take its toll! Also, my Auntie gave birth today to my little baby cousin Abbie.

Thursday - Work was again not bad. Although I did get turned down for a job internally and I never even got an interview which I was a little bit disappointed about. But this time round, I felt something different. I didn't even think about it. I didn't react at all. I just let it pass because all of a sudden I'm feeling like I have finally stepped over that hurdle which was obstructing me getting on with being happy. I went straight to football afterwards and I found it really hard going. Coughed my guts up as the chest infection still hasn't quite finished. Came home and just chilled. Watched Phenomenon with JT. Great film, I really do love it even though it does make me want to cry hysterically!But I didn't his time round. After, Me and Nora watched Bad Education. A Spanish film about child abuse, trannies and a betrayal. Very weird. Very graphic, and slightly unpleasant, but not bad at all!!

Friday - I had a half day. I cracked on with work. Got shouted at a lot down the phone and then had to restrain myself from laughing hysterically. Some guy wasn't happen with his decision so he said 'Do you watch Little Britain?' I replied ' Yes'. He came back with 'well it sounds like a case of computer says no!'. I cracked up, made me really laugh, and then I trotted off and met me Mum. James Dad had arrived to stay for the weekend, so I had a quick hello before going into town. I took Mum to Henry's for lunch. Really nice food and a good laugh. We went shopping afterwards and I bought a present for Abbie. Went home and had a chat with Frank (James's Dad) and then got ready to go out. Bex's birthday party was down the bay, so I went to meet the gang at Bar Salt. Had a great laugh with Bex. She liked her little Tigger that I'd bought her, and the food in signor Valentino's was class. Owain turned up and everyone had a good laugh. I got home afterwards bout 11.20 and The Leavers family had descended. James's sister (Rhian) was there now to (I'd seen her shortly just before I left, but didn't really have time to even say hello). Had a few drinks and watched some Peter Kay. Got to say that Rhian is lovely, and my gobsmacked face when I saw her probably made me look like a right fool!!

Saturday- Has to go to work, but I was feeling so good about myself now, that I was ready to take over the world. Finished and came straight back for the football. Liverpool lost to the Manc's. Owain popped into the pub before he left and then I immediately went to my Uncle and Auntie's to see my new cousin. She is gorgeous! Abbie Louise Edwards. I had a cooch and was very happy holding onto her as she slept. My Uncle thought my present was great, so was chuffed with that too. Made my way back to the flat and just had a quiet evening in. Watched the Butterfly Effect and drank! Got a bit tipsy and finally went bed about 1.30 after some more Peter Kay.

Sunday - Woke up early (mainly cos Frank had woke me up) and we went to the bay (J, N and Frank) and then went to pick up Rhian before going for a great pub lunch. Frank paid which I felt a bit guilty about as I'm not even family but he insisted for being so hospitable! What can I say except cheers. We all came back to the flat for a bit, before I had to pick up Josh so he could have his new amp and I could have a cooked dinner with the folks. Rhian was looking great today and I have got to say that I've got a bit of a crush!! Nora thinks its funny.

So, I'm happy with every aspect of my life at the moment. One week after being really down because I'd been so ill and tied to the flat. Now, I feel great and I'm so positive its scary. I'm not going to let this feeling escape me, cos I got a busy week and the stadium gig at on Saturday.
Happy with myself. Wow, perhaps this year will be the year of Evans after all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home