Sunday, February 20, 2005

Avoid Miss Millies like the plague!

Thursday - Got up early and got me barnet chopped, then went to town to get some new contact lens. Then, met me mum for a coffee before I had to go to work at 12. Work was ok, just got on with it. Finished at 8 and then came home and watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Very good, I was pleasantly surprised. Both James and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Friday - Work again and I just ploughed on through as I was quite tired. In the evening, I got picked up by Don at about 5.30 and we went straight to Mat's. Had a right laugh and got well on the way before getting into town and going to Callaghans. Don, Mat, dolph and Chris were out and we soon moved onto the Gatekeeper. Then onto, Copa and Bar Is it. At this point, the wine started flowing and the drinking games commenced! Chris danced on his own in the middle of the stairs, I had to pull my trousers down and sit in me pants!! Went on to the Philly then and I was pretty wrecked. Ended up leaving just before the end and getting a cab back to McDonners!! Chicken burger then home for about 3!

Saturday - Got up and went to work and it wasn't too bad. Didn't really have to do much and it soon finished and I came home. Watched the football and generally slobbed around in a hungover state. James came back and we got on the beers as we watched Man utd beat Everton and then we got ready to go to town. Yes, James was actually coming out on the piss!!! We got the bus and met Lee Gregory. He was down from Birmingham with his missus so we embarked on a mini bar crawl. Started off in the Gatekeeper and the onto Edwards which was full of women!!! I wanted to stay but we left and went to O'neills. Then finally we hit the Philly again. We didn't stay long as James was pissed and we were starving. We went and got food from Miss Millies and headed home. Watched Resi Evil again and then went bed. Woke up at 4 in the morning feeling horrible and the food soon came back! God damn Miss Millie's!

Sunday - woke up and felt ok, except got bad Wisdom teeth pains today. Haven't done much accept slob round the house. Quite tired and I'm going for food at me mothers later, so just chilling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home