Sunday, December 05, 2004

Everywhere you go, you always take the weather with you

A whole week since I have updated the website and even I have to admit that its a pretty lame effort. I started this website as a way of helping me through the last couple of months but know I feel that I have reached a point where this web site is just become a diary and sometimes would probably be like looking at somebody else's holiday photos. In my defence though, I'm trying to keep it light hearted, but when speaking to Owain earlier today, he agreed that it can be sometimes be a bit of a chore. That's not to say that I don't enjoy this website and I know that a few people check it out every now again to see pictures etc, so don't worry I'm not about to jack it all together. Maybe just a re-structure!

As I haven't updated the site since last Sunday, the week has been quite busy, but I have been extremely tired. Possibly burning the candle at both ends ant helping. I can't even really remember what happened at the start of the week, so I'll keep it brief and focus on the main events of the week. Monday - Work - Running and finding out that James has got an irregular heart beat. All in all a bit of a weird day. Nora started work in Monsoon and really liked it, so she's happy.

Tuesday - Not a lot again, work and still no cinema club. It's dying on its ass to be fair!! I must of done something else though, but I honestly haven't got a clue!! Probably some television, maybe a film, who knows!

Wednesday - Got up for my late night in work and felt a bit shit. Just tired I think. When I got to work, I was immediately pulled aside and asked to step in as a team leader for the rest of the week. I was chuffed, had to look after James team, funnily enough, but he's off till next Wednesday until he gets his results back. Work went quickly, and we got back we watched King Arthur. Pretty poor effort but the last 30 minutes is one continuous battle which properly kicks ass!

throaty - Thursday is slowly becoming my favorite day of the week. Usually football, leads to drink and waking up on Friday feeling like a bear has shat in my head. This week was no exception. After team leadering all day, I finished at 4 and then chilled before getting ready for a xmas team night out. I got dropped to Matty J's house and had a few beers at the Claude before getting down the Wharf comedy club at bout 8.15. Voirrey, Marcus, BBM and a few others were present. Really good night, had a massive munch and watched 2 good comedians and another that promptly died on his fat ass! Not even the brilliant Thundercats T-shirt could save the poor sod. Apparently, there were more tumbleweeds in the Wharf that night than in the whole of America! A few bottles of house wine and I was mullered as was BBM and Matt. We went to town afterwards and went to the Philly! Another bottle;e of wine, then to a night of complete and utter drunkness! Can't remember a lot but I seemed happy so....!!! Got a girls phone number, and had a bit of a boogie. Real good night. Dolph turned up later and joined in the fun. The photos will be on the Son of... . This is when it starts getting really hazy. BBM and me got a taxi, god knows where Matt went. The taxi drive was swift, or I just cant remember it. I paid and got out the taxi, open the front door, turn round and Ben hasn't got out of the taxi and it's now heading of down the street. I rang his phone, but neither of us can remember the conversation so off he went. I went in and immediately crashed out. BBM on the other hand, ended up in someone else's house, was removed from there and then woke up back in St. Athens. Good night had by all then!

Friday - The worst I have ever felt in work without a doubt. The wine had killed me and I had to look after a team again today. Luckily, they went easy on me and I survived. Ok, so I had a head that felt like my brain was trying to escape through the front of my skull, but I lived to tell the tale and at 4 I was very proud of myself. Got home and just sat in the lounge all night. It hurt and even a wicked curry (made by Nora) could help me. Max and Paddy did though, as I laughed my hungover little ass off!! That'll ding dang doo for me. Went to bed about 12 after James and Nora has laughed at me for about an hour and a half, as I was constantly trying to doze off but not quite managing it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home