Thursday, May 12, 2005

DVD anyone??

Ok Ok so I've been away for ages and I have lots of news. I have to admit that I went through a phase where I just couldn't bring myself to write on the blog. I wasn't enjoying it anymore and it had started becoming a chore, but I feel a bit different today and finally want to get some stuff down on the site.

Firstly, the new name. The old one needed to go as it didn't represent what I thought anymore. The 7 months that have passed since the dead duck day have obviously involved a lot of thinking, drinking, flirting, cavorting and general fun but also a lot of reflection. The last months I have had some mad times. Kent with my brother, back up here with my brother!!! I bought a new car - a lush Ford fiesta Flame. I got promoted in work to a team leader and its going really well. All of a sudden I had women falling at my feet which hasn't happened for a long time.

Been to the cinema loads recently too, Hitchhikers guide is crap, XXX2 was better than I thought it would be. The Interpretator was ok. Amytiville horror was class. On the dvd front, I've seen Kill Bill 1 and 2. The first is the best, yet the second one is still good. Mystic River is absolutely brilliant and Napoleon dynamite is really weird but very funny!!!

I have had a recent road trip too which was amazing. On Monday 9th May I went to Sheffield for the day with my dad and brother josh. We left at about 9 in the morning but a trip to Mcdonalds and petrol delayed us slightly, but we eventually got to Sheffield about 1. We went shopping in Meadowhall for about 4 hours and I spent some serious cash!!! I haven't been out on the lash for 3 weekends now so I have saved some money up!! Bought some new clothes, new shoes and dvds!! Then we went to Sheffield Indoor Arena to see Queen Live!!!

THE BEST CONCERT IN THE WORLD EVER!!! IT ROCKED!!!!

We were right at front, it was filmed for DVD and Brian May was about 2 yards in front of me at some points!! I loved every single second of it and had an amazing time. It was really emotional cos Freddie's mum was there and Paul Rodgers did Freddie proud! He was amazing and a real showman, fair play to him as he had some big shoes to step into and he never tried to be Freddie. He was just Paul Rodgers and he was freaking class!!! The set went on for about 3 hours and then I had to drive home!!! Made it back at about 3.30!! I was knackered and work the next day was real hard work!!!

Pictures should be available soon!

What else!!! Umm not to sure was seeing a girl who worked in the Philarmonic but that fizzled out fairly quickly. I'm well happy at the mo so that pretty much says it all!!

Owain - gotta pull my finger out to sort out the weekend up with you!!!
RT - Great to see you the other week you looked great but I was wrecked!!!

So chow for now, but I will return and I wont leave it as long this time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Curly said...

He's not been back long! After a promise of another update "soon"!! U going to the Lions game?

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home