Sunday, April 10, 2005

Cars Carnage and Crap

Another week, another fable. Last weekend was pretty good. Friday night was messy and i cant remember much of it but dont really care either as apparently it kicked off a bit. nothing to do with me and it wasnt physical, just tetchy bloody women!!!

On the Saturday, i saw Charlotte Church in town and had a smile of here which made me laugh!! Then i met Josh and Cherrie (little bro and sis) and took them shopping, then food, then bowling and then down the park for ic creams! I was knackered and hung over but it was a really good day. Will actually repeat it soon i think as we managed to win lots of free games for the bowling down the bay!

On monday, my brother came down for a week and he came and played 5 a side with us. On the return journey my car decided to blow up and spit smoke, oil and water everywhere!! Had to get towed home, not impressed.

On Thursday night though, i went out on the lash again with Matt (Evans) and we got absolutely wrecked! Went to the Philly and was on fine form again. Ended up in Canton and got home bout 8am!

Friday was car hunt day and me mam helped me out and i managed to find a quality ford fiests flame limited edition zetec 1.4litre 16v engine. It awesome!! Metaalic black, cd player , leccy windows etc, but felt rough as hell all day. Watched Hitch in the night and laughed my head off. Will Smith is class!

Saturday - i had to go work for four hours then i had to pick up my new car! Get IN!! I love it and its made me feel well happy think this could be another significant turning point for the lad!!
Went to Mum's afterwards and showed the car off and then me and Matt went to Halfords to get some bits for the car. Then we decided we badly wanted to go out to town so we went and got battered in the Philly again!!! Pulled 4 birds and was on fire again, being single is all of a sudden class!!! Hooray! Ended up with party back at mine and bed about 5.30!

Sunday - Hanging all day, feel like crap, but the cars ace!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home