Monday, September 20, 2004

Dead duck day

So, when life is bumbling along, you never truly no what is round the corner. Now, the dead duck day (if you've seen about a boy you will know what I'm on about), knocked me for 6. Fate it seems dealt me a joker, and then ripped it in half, and gave it back to me!! I won't go into details, I'm now 23, single for the first time in very close to 3 years, and moving into a new flat with 2 mates in Roath. Seems strange, has felt bad, very bad and then not so bad. Yet, fate it seems has a new design for me.

Now, 3 years is a long time and looking back, I had some great times and some bad times, but I will always look back fondly over this time, except for the abrupt end. Now, I can truly understand what the phrase 'Time heals' feels like. But, what have I done about it?

Well, I applied for a new job and got an interview, awaiting the result tomorrow. I've auditioned for the new Halifax commercial, singing David Gray's Babylon without an accompaniment. Something, I never thought I would do. Also awaiting the result on that one (don't hold your breath, I'm under no illusion that will be far, far better people than myself auditioning). I've sorted a new flat, as of tonight with James Leavers (fellow HBOS'er) and his girlfriend Nora. A two bedroomed gaff which looks wicked and is ten paces away from the Albany pub! (Dear diary........................Jackpot).

Work is pretty crap at the mo, just a bit boring compared to the last few months, but I'll last it out cos the people there are still cool. Although, many have left.

The first few nights in the flat on my home have been okay and quite productive! This new blog, a few chats, some football, and some DVD's! Cinema tomorrow with Bex Kennedy. Thursday night playing football and Friday out on the lash again.

Last Friday, I went out with Matt James and had an awesome night. Cheers Matt, you've been wicked these last couple of weeks mate. Also massive thanks to Jo Mcmullen, Bex, Owzy, James Leavers, Don, Perry, Dolph, Sam, Rich, Nicola, Sara, Katie, Dave Byfield, Sally, my bro's and my mum! Anyway, from pub to club I drank, chatted and had a great night. I laughed properly for the first time in ages and also met Sarah who I hadn't seen in nearly a year and a half. Having worked with her in Tesco's as a fellow skater, we had been good mates, and it was cool just to catch up. I have some photo's to follow for the night out!

So, what am I going to do with myself now. Well, there's plenty planned. A shopping trip next week for me mum's birthday next week. A night out in port Talbot with Paul 'Grizzly' Levers, the WWE raw live and loaded show with Owzy and Josh. A new flat, hopefully a weekend away soon and what ever else I want (I guess!).

Things looked bad, but hopefully, it's only going to get better now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home