Monday, August 01, 2005

Does anybody read this anymore?

S its been a while and what the hell have i been up to. Well, i got bored with writing the blog andsince Owzy wenty awol for a while i kinda did the same. I been quite busy though to be honest. So lets have a re-cap.

- Was getting dicked around in work so applied for several other jobs and managed to secure myself a Change Anaylst job. Perm Level 2! Happy days, been doing it for 4 days now and i like it. A proper job!
- Turned 24 and got absolutely wrecked out of my face for my birthday. Pub golf in town whic turned very messy, and came home with the ex!
- Got rid of Natalie cos she was boring. Fit as you like but no personality. Gutted
- Been Chepstow races and met a nice girl. Seen her a couple of times but don't think anything serious will come of that either. Obviously something wrong with me! Possible commitment phobe issues!
- Went Alton Towers for two days and stayed in the hotel. That was class. Rita Queen of spped was well good but Air was awesome!
- Had a boys reunion on Saturday and ended up smashed out of my face - not as bad as Perry or Dolph though! Was really good to see everyone.

And thats pretty much it. I may start again but i wanna change the name again!!!!
Speak soon

1 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

Yup, I still read occasionally - it's been a while since an update though!!


Keep it up!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home