Thursday, May 26, 2005

Nice to see you to see you NICE!

Another couple of weeks roll on by and i get ever closer to my 24th birthday. Works good but quite hard and life seems to just be ambling along as i try to decide what the hell is going on.

After i came off the painkillers, i went and got lashed on friday night and i mean really pissed. Can't remember how i got home at all cos me and Mat j had been drinking several bottles of white wine in the Philarmonic. Didn't pull or really try to be honest haven't got the energy to just be disappointed by the girls i meet. Need to find someone i like and is older than the bloody students in Cardiff.

Went and watched the football on Saturday in The George and bumped into loads of people i used to play football with in Uni. dunce was there and he made me laugh still as stupid as ever. The match was pretty good and after the excitement of the penalities we went bowling in Spin. I was crap but i was wrecked again. After this i went home so i grabbed some munch and then got back to watch the second half of the eurovision song contest. dolph came round for a bit cos he was wrecked too and ended up crashing on my floor!

Sunday and i was in bits so did nothing. My teeth have started hurting again so pissed off about and had to take some more bloody tablets! Watched The Punisher which was no where near as bad as i had heard it was, i actually thought it was pretty good and very dark. Then i watched Dark City which again was weird but good although the story was the same as the matrix.

Work this week has been tough i've been really tired and with my teeth as well i've been a bit grumpy. Also, i've had to do the hardest thing in my career so far, tell someone that unless they improve there out the door. Not nice at all. On Tuesday though i did a Bruce Forsyth performance for Play your cards right. I had a wicked time doing and everyone was cracking up laughing and getting well into it. Higher or lower and nothing for a pair not this game! I was laughing my head off and afterwards the reaction i had made me feel great. Everyone was telling me how good it was and that they'd really enjoyed it.

Last night, i got smashed watching the Liverpool game and then went to the welsh club. I'd never been in there before and i thought it was quite good so happy days. not feeling nice today though, hung over like a drunk in a liqour store. Never mind out again tonight and then the trip to Manchester on Saturday with Bex to go see Owain! Ding dang doo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home