Monday, May 16, 2005

Are you LOCAL?! What a kurfuffle?!

Some news just in.....Well not just in as i should of put it in my previous posts but i just down right forgot!

I have offically entered the BBc Three sitcom writing competition. I finished the script last week and it was sent off through email. I had response back saying they'll look at it, so have to wait till the end of june before i know if i get through to the second round! Its about a Private investigator (insert investigate privates joke) and was jointly written with Lynne Austin from the Halifax.

I have now started writing my second sitcome piece which is set in a video shop and is going well at the moment so i will have to keep you updated. If anybody wants to read any of it let me know and i'll send it to you via email!

Rigjht, i been dentist and now i'm going to play football, then bed as knackered! Tara now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home